Monday, September 1, 2014

My 19th summer has ended

I made it. After almost two decades here I have somehow managed to make it through the final summer for this store. Often Labor Day is a celebration of having accomplished another season of visitors, and now we would begin to fade into the second season that is the beautiful fall months at the beach. But I'm not celebrating this year and earlier today I said goodbye to several of my long-time customers who cried hearing the news.


As I've mentioned before there are so many reasons I have arrived at the final chapter for me and my beloved shop. I will miss so much of this; the people that I've come to know over so many layers of years and seasons and too many reasons to begin to count....







#finalseason #smallbusinessclosing #thefinal90 #after35years #endofsummer #storeclosed #struggling #smallretailer #momandpop #favoritelittleshops #supportlocal #shopsmall #independent #weareclosing #lettinggo #goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment