Friday, October 24, 2014

One week to go

It is the first of my three final days of business. After Sunday only a short time remains until my lease ends on the 31st. 

I am trying to face these remaining days with the attitude reflected in this graphic. I've done my time grieving and I'm sure there is more to come. Some of the toughest decisions about items or fixtures lie ahead and I still have many things to let go of.

But as a wise friend said to me this week, I cannot let this consume me. I have to let go of something I love but I cannot let that loss crush me. I am sad and trying to keep all this in mind at the same time. Wish me luck.







#lastfewdays #final #goodbye #closingforever #thefinal90 #endofanera #independent #retailer #beloved #shop #familiar #icon #favorite #store #momandpop #lettinggo #finallyclosing #confectionaryshop #memories #small #cornerstore #chocolateshop

No comments:

Post a Comment